Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Packer's victory means slow start for Alex


This week After a Packer’s victory Sunday, I rode my cloud 9 experience a Super Bowl party, back to my house, and went to bed. I woke up at 4 AM packed up and drove down to school. Still wearing my Aaron Rogers jersey from the night before, and having half the sleep needed for an 8 AM class, I show up hoping to get through the day.

Hoping to get through the day is not the way I want to start my semester, but somehow, I find myself going back to these feelings the week before. I was excited to get down to school and be in class, but once the classes were over, it was hard to have the drive to keep going, it was hard to find the chances to get excited. I know that I must rework my schedule and priorities. When I started in the fall I was so focused on school, that work was second, but now I have worked the month of January, and have lived like I was a full time server(late nights and no mornings). Now I seem to be endangering both roles with worry and uncertainty to how things will get done. I know I can do it, and I know I will, but first things first, I need to bounce back from a demoralizing week of classes and studying.


Did I mention the Packers won the Super Bowl! It’s not like there is nothing to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment