Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Guess I'm Not Ready After All!


I was all excited because I thought that I was getting back into the swing of things for the J-Term, I was getting excited for the weekend, watching the Badgers (not so good), the Packers (not so promising) and then Monday...Start my online class! Not so fast, I was blindsided before it even started with an email saying my class doesn’t start until the 17th. Booooo! Well I guess two more weeks of waiting, but this does allow me to get my life routine going. I have been sleeping irregularly, staying up and seeing friends, playing racquetball at 2AM, and having coffee at 4 at my local diners. Sounds like a good time, and maybe it sounds like training for the upcoming semester, but I know myself better as I grow older, and as much as I love these times, I am finding that I really do need to focus, and want to. I am looking forward to the week of normal hours, with some sadness that school isn't starting yet. I will probably do some pleasure reading to gear up the eyes for what's to come and to make use of my rad Christmas gift, the Kindle. Work on not staying up too late and keeping a regiment, because it's not going to get any easier come this spring when we pick up with a full semester. As I write this it is pretty late, but I am already off the racquetball court and at home, so I am already on the right track. Good night, I mean good morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment