Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reading Week.

It's officially Reading Week again here at LSTC.  Reading Week is the time in the semester where we take a week off of classes to catch up on all the reading and start projects for the rest of the semester.  I didn't recognize how much we all needed Reading Week until last week, when almost every person answered the "How are you?" question with an answer along the lines of "Okay," "Tired," "Exhausted," "I'm...not...sure...".  It was certainly time for this break.

In addition to catching up on studies, two classmates and I decided that the best way to start Reading Week was to head to New Orleans for a bit of the Mardi Gras festivities.  We left campus at 6am on Friday morning and pulled into the parking lot at 5:30pm on Tuesday, just in time for me to head to my class at CTS.  It was a crazy weekend filled with driving, beads, King Cake, Po'boys and loads of memories!

I hope y'all find some fun amidst the productivity of Reading Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment