Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Looking Forward to St. Patty's in Chicago


This semester has been moving much faster than the last and already has seemed to snuck up on some major due dates academically, but I cannot even say I am that worried. This could be in large part to an overly active schedule on my part, but also because of the opportunities that have surrounded me socially, as well as academically have been quite amazing. In the last month, I have been to a few concerts in the area, as well as also attending the SCUPE Congress, like Matt. In the next couple of weeks, I have an opportunity to go to Washington DC for a conference, and also hoping to be involved in a conference right after that beginning of April. The busy life of a seminarian, but also the limitless opportunities of a seminarian. This weekend, I am usually not in Chicago, but I have a workshop I am required to attend and rather than leave to come back a day later, I am going to join in the festivities of St. Patrick's Day... watch the river turn green, the parade, and a special treat for me, an Irish rock band I love, Flogging Molly is coming to town. Yeah, I'm busy and maybe a little overwhelmed, but I am also having an amazing time in this city, and cannot wait for the weekend, before getting back into it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment