Saturday, March 19, 2011

Automated Response

I apologize that I cannot be here today for my regularly scheduled post. I am only mildly sorry that I'll be away from technology all weekend and not able to be with you today. I am at Chico Hot Springs for the church's annual women's retreat. Yes, ministry is that awesome that a weekend out of town in a cabin with good food and good conversation is part of the job. Yes, this retreat is much needed.

Should you need to get in touch with me, you'll just have to wait. I might get back to you Sunday evening after I return, or I might just wait until Monday depending on how needy you are. Of course, you are also invited to drive to Montana and come visit me in the cabin. I will meet you at my leisure there.

Peace and blessings on whatever your weekend brings you....

No comments:

Post a Comment