Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LSTC=Von Trapp Family


Wanting a break and needing a break, that’s how I felt about two weeks ago. Now not so much, everything has subsided the stresses inside and outside of school have all been dealt with and instead of thinking how I can spend my last week, I start to think about what’s coming. I am excited about branching out past LSTC and taking a class from the University of Illinois Chicago during the month of January. I am excited about a new spring semester and commuting on different days. I have never been to a chapel on a Monday, or other activities that have been advertised as, “happening every Monday…” The first semester is done and I have done pretty well for myself, I’m not swaggering about but randomly thinking of “Maria” in The Sound of Music, she says it best,.” I have confidence they'll put me to the test, But I'll make them see I have confidence in me…” Not wanting to go into a Sound of Music parallel, but feeling drawn to it, I felt tested in the first semester and now having taken that on and to stand in front of my lap top living and breathing, never once being called a heretic, I can truly say, “I have confidence in me (Imagine me singing in the Austrian countryside for more effect!!!).”

No comments:

Post a Comment